asyst:Accounts Payable™ is a full featured accounts payable system that looks and works like Microsoft® Office. asyst:Accounts Payable is one of a comprehensive system of individual applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting payables needs.
Designed specifically for use by local governments and other not-for-profit organizations whose accounting requirements call for fund and encumbrance accounting, asyst:Accounts Payable integrates seamlessly with asyst:General Ledger™ for automatic entry of A/P and checkwriting journal entries, without further data entry. It also integrates with asyst:Purchase Order™, USTI's powerful Purchase Order System and with asyst:Fixed Assets™.
Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Accounts Payable is packed with features before only available in much more complex and expensive systems:
- Make easy adjustment entries and simple error correction.
- Audit and control features integrated throughout.
- Accommodates multiple months and years open simultaneously, so there's no need to worry about getting last month's bills entered and paid prior to entering this month's.
- Handles partial encumbrance liquidations up to the amount of the original.
- Encumbrances are permitted, so partial deliveries and invoices can be accepted.
- Includes default vendor discounts with user-specified discount dates, GL default account numbers and user over-ride for individual line items.
- One click of the mouse and you can attach an unlimited number of documents to your database.
- Vendors can be added "quickly," "easily," and "effortlessly."
- Checks can be voided and all associated general ledger entries automatically reversed.
- Open purchase orders and invoices can be quickly identified.
- Works with or without asyst: Purchase Order and asyst: Fixed Assets.
- Provides entry of hand-written checks, for previously entered invoices or new invoices.
- Easily provides recurring transactions with one click of the mouse.
- Simple invoice and credit memo entry allows all accounts payable transactions to be entered in the same easy-to-learn program.
- Includes an abundance of reports, inquries and unlimited payment history.
- Additional reporting can be done through Microsoft Excel, Access, or Word.
- So easy to implement, that you can be up and running within hours of opening the package.