asyst:Inventory Controlprovides complete perpetual inventory management and reporting capabilities for any number of stock or non-stock inventory items. It interfaces with asyst:Purchase Orders™,asyst:Accounts Payable™,asyst:General Ledger™,asyst:Service Orders™ and asyst:Accounts Receivable™ and provides complete receipt and disbursement processing between your Central Stores department and both internal and external customers and suppliers.
asyst:Inventory Controlprovides the following functions:
- User defined parts types & categories allow you to control the accounting for parts inventory, revenue, and costs.
- Create reorder points and reorder quantities for each item you stock.
- Allows both stock and non-stock items to be inventoried and managed.
- Create non-depleting items to bill for services, fees, fines and other non physical items.
- Handles multiple warehouses.
- Allows the creation and processing of Return Merchandise Authorizations.
- Automatically generate suggested orders for stock based on actual sales and disbursements, reorder points & lead times and create purchase orders without having to re-key part numbers.
- Bar code labels or regular price labels can be produced by the system to use for sales and/or inventory purposes.
- Extensive reporting is provided to identify fast & slow moving items & frequently ordered items. Inventory status and inventory valuation reports are available by vendor, product type and/or product category. Item profitability is available by item, item type and/or category, salesman, vendor, department, etc.
- Tracks all sales, internal disbursements and customer returns as well as all orders, receipts and returns to/from Vendors.
- Interfaces to asyst:Accounts Receivable for billing of depleting and non-depleting items along with automatic updating of inventory balances.
- Interfaces with asyst:Purchase Order for order processing, receipting and encumbrance accounting.
- Interfaces with asyst:General Ledger for automatic accounting for inventory receipts, disbursements, sales, and returns.
- Interfaces with asyst:Service Orders for tracking of inventory items on service order requests.
asyst:Inventory Control is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of our local government organization. The asyst family of products operates in ether a single user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Inventory Control is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more efficient.