asyst:Land Management™ provides a centralized database of property addresses and parcels for any jurisdiction.
- Works with asyst:General Government™ applications to assure consistency of land and address information
- Maintains both zoning and land use information for all parcels.
- Provides a consistent street name index.
- Serves as the hub for managing building permits, code enforcement activities, business licenses.
- Easily scan any type of documents to the land management database.
- Inquiries available to view all information tied to a land management record such as (property tax, utility billing, building permit, business license or code violation.)
When used with asyst:Master Directory™, asyst:Land Management provides owner information for all parcels.
asyst:Land Management is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst® applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your local government organization. The asyst family operates in either a single-user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Land Management is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more organized and therefore easier and more enjoyable.