asyst:Master Directory™ provides a centralized database of people and organizations that live in your community or conduct business within your community. asyst:Master Directory works as a stand-alone application or in conjunction with one or more of the other asyst:General Government™ applications.
- Works with asyst:General Government® applications to assure consistency of name information and efficiency in storing information about people and businesses within your community.
- Maintains people, their addresses and a virtually unlimited amount of user-defined data about them.
- Provides a central business database with user-defined types and certifications.
- Stores an unlimited amount of note information about an individual or business.
- Provides, when used with asyst:Land Management™, consistent owner and occupant information for all parcels.
- Inquiry available by person to view the following information (property tax billing, utility billing, code violations, business licenses, animal license and cemetery management.)
- Scan and attach any type of file to the master directory database.
asyst:Master Directory is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst® applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your local government organization.
The asyst family operates in either a single-user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Master Directory is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more organized and therefore easier and more enjoyable.