asyst:Code Enforcement™ provides a centralized database of code enforcement complaints (usually received from a citizen complaint telephone call) and:
· Handles the subsequent assignment of a code enforcement officer to inspect the alleged violation(s).
· Schedules initial and subsequent inspections by the assigned code enforcement officer.
· Allows the addition of code violations and requires corrections (both with additional notes) after the code enforcement officer has returned from the inspection.
· Monitors the status of the violation(s) during the “cure period.”
· Handles (if necessary) billing of the owner for corrections made by or on behalf of the city.
· All parcels are maintained by asyst:Land Management™ and all data, such as violation and correction codes, are user definable.
· Easily scan and attach any types of files to the code enforcement database.
· Letters and notices can easily be created with Microsoft Word mail merge and feature.
· All reports can be exported to Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Complaints can be downloaded from your organization’s website with our optional jUSTInter.net interface.
- Open and Closed Violation Reports
- Inspection Schedule Reports
- Owner Violation Letters
asyst:Code Enforcement is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst® applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your local government organization. The asyst family operates in either a single-user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Code Enforcement is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more organized and therefore easier.