asyst:Animal Licenses™ provides and efficient and accurate system for issuing and maintaining animal licenses issued by your organization. asyst:Animal Licenses allows your organization to:
- Enter and maintain licenses for many different animal license types.
- Keep track of the animal type, breed, color, name and owner for all animals owned/licensed by a single owner.
- Track the effective and renewal date for each license.
- Enter and maintain the license fee associated with each license and the dates on which each is paid.
- Automatically send renewal notices to owners when licenses expire.
- Keep track of the animal’s veterinarian.
- Allows for 6 user defined fields to track additional information.
- Scan and attach any type of document to the animal license database.
- All reports can be easily exported to Microsoft Word and Excel.
asyst:Animal Licenses is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst® applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your local government organization. The asyst family operates in either a single-user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Animal Licenses is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more organized and therefore easier and more enjoyable.