asyst:Building Permits™ provides an efficient and accurate system for issuing and maintaining building permits throughout the entire construction process. asyst:Building Permits allows your organization to:
- Enter and maintain permit applications for a variety of permit types.
- Keep track of the areas and dollar values involved in the project being permitted.
- Assign any number of contractors and contract values to a permit.
- Track the status of each permit.
- Record the inspections required on each permit.
- Enter and maintain the permit fees associated with each permit and the dates on which each is paid.
- Record the necessary inspections, the schedule dates, any necessary re-inspections and the results (including inspection notes) of each inspection.
- Easily create notices and letters with Microsoft Word mail merge database.
- Easily attach any of type of document to the permit database.
- User defined action codes can be created to track actions on permits.
- Reports can be easily exported to Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to look up permits by Parcel ID, Owner, Address or Project.
asyst:Building Permits is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst® applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your local government organization. The asyst family operates in either a single-user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Building Permits is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more organized and therefore easier and more enjoyable.