asyst:Business Licenses™ provides an efficient and accurate system for issuing and maintaining business licenses for any number of different business licenses issued by your organization. asyst:Business Licenses allows your organization to:
- Enter and maintain license applications for many different types.
- Keep track of the applicant, business owner and physical location of the business.
- Track the effective and renewal date for each license.
- Enter and maintain the license fee factors and the actual fee associated with each license and the dates on which each is paid.
- Automatically send renewal notices to business owners when licenses expire.
- Print the business license to be displayed in the business establishment.
- Easily scan and attach documents to the Business License database.
- Letters and notices can be easily created with Microsoft’s Word mail merge feature.
- User defined fields for types of license and business.
- All reports can be exported to Microsoft Word or Excel.
asyst:Business Licenses is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst® applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your local government organization. The asyst family operates in either a single-user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Business Licenses is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more organized and therefore easier and more enjoyable.