asyst:CAD™ provides an efficient and easy to use system for dispatching officers and units to calls for service. asyst:CAD is easy to set up and very easy to learn and use. It is designed for the often quick pace of a dispatcher's job, and is visual in nature so that dispatching status and activity can be "seen" with a glance to the computer's monitor.
asyst:CAD allows your organization to:
- Quickly respond to Calls for Service (interfaces with asyst:CS) by dispatching officers or units.
- Keep track of dispatched officers and automatically record dispatch, arrival and cleared times, as well as location.
- Handle multiple shifts on duty at the same time.
- Prioritize calls.
- Assign backup units and officers.
- Handle Quick Add of Calls for Service for field or Officer generated calls.
asyst:CAD is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst:Public Safety applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your organization. The asyst family operates in either a single user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:CAD is packed with features that will make your work life easier and more enjoyable.