asyst:Citations™ is a full featured citation management system designed to track and manage citations issued by officers in one or more jurisdictions.
asyst:Citations provides an integrated set of programs to enter and report on citations issued and fines associated with them. It provides a virtually unlimited number of user-defined data fields as well as unlimited note capability to provide custom capabilities in an off-the-shelf product.
asyst:Citations is packed with features not usually associated with such a value priced product. It:
· Allows entry and maintenance of all citations.
· Tracks citations by issuing officer, agency and detailed geo code.
· Allows an unlimited number of officers to be involved with a citation.
· Tracks all of the involved parties as well as their roles in the citation.
· Maintains an unlimited amount of narrative.
· Keeps track of the vehicle involved in the citation and records it in the Property Table.
· Manages a complete database of user-defined statuses and codes.
· Provides ample reporting plus reporting interfaces to Microsoft Access and Excel.
· Integrates seamlessly with the asyst:Municipal Court™Module.
· Integrates with the Brazos Technology handheld ticket writers.