asyst:Offense Reports™ is a full featured offense reports entry and tracking system designed to allow after-the-fact entry of offense reports and follow-up information about them. In asyst:CFS™ is in use, offense reports information can be copied from the call for service form and offense reports numbered the same as the CFS number.
asyst:OR™ provides an integrated set of programs and tables that allow you to enter and track information about all offense reports, including:
The type of location
The incident times and description
The parties involved (interfacing directly to the asyst:MNI module)
The property involved
The officers dispatched
Virtually unlimited user-defined information
Plus both internal and media narratives (including spell checking)
asyst:OR is highly flexible, with virtually all coded information definable or modifiable by the user.
asyst:OR provides a number of valuable functions:
- Generates offense report numbers based on your rules.
- Tracks report date, the time (or time range) the crime was committed.
- Allows an unlimited number of officers to be involved with the offense report.
- Tracks all of the involved parties, including reporting parties, victims, witnesses, offenders, and arrested individuals.
- Provides the ability to record an unlimited number of user-defined characteristics
- Maintains an unlimited amount of narrative information about the offense, both for internal use and for media distribution.
- Maintains user-defined offense report status.
- Provides built in spell checking for all data entered.
- Ability to lock records after they have been approved.