asyst:Master Name Index™ is a full featured name indexing product designed to interface seamlessly with and form a core for the remainder of the asyst:Public Safety™ modules. asyst:MNI™ provides an integrated set of programs and tables that allow you to identify parties in a public safety environment, including complainants, arrestees, suspects, reporting parties, and any other user-defined party types.
asyst:MNI is highly flexible, with virtually all coded information definable or modifiable by the user.
asyst:MNI provides a number of valuable functions including:
· It searches the name database by a variety of data fields including Name, Date of Birth, Height\Weight & physical descriptions along with phone numbers, Drivers License and Social Security Number.
· Maintains an unlimited number of scars, marks and tattoos.
· Maintains unlimited involvement records.
· Maintains multiple addresses, including address history and last known address as well as multiple telephone numbers.
· Tracks arrest record and fingerprint identification
· FBI, state & local arrest IDs
· Keeps track of all affiliations, including unlimited associates, aliases and narratives
· 3 user-defined alpha-numeric, 3 numeric and 3 date fields:
· Unlimited user-defined yes\no flags.
asyst:MNI allows you to search for names and aliases on:
- SoundX on first, middle and/or last name.
- Race, sex and/or hair color.
- Ranges of date of birth, age, height and/or weight.
asyst:Master Name Index includes reports that list summary or detail data for each name record and juvenile who has reached adulthood. You can use Microsoft® Access as a powerful investigative tool for any ad hoc reporting or queries.