asyst:Service Orders™ provides an efficient and easy to use system for entering, assigning, and following up on Service Orders for any customer service requests taken by your organization. asyst:Service Orders allows your organization to:
- Enter and maintain requests for service from either customers or internal sources.
- Keep track of the type of service order, the status of each service order, the person to whom the service order is assigned and the results of the service order.
- Ask and record up to five different questions of the service technician for each order.
- Information printed on the service order is customized by service order type.
- Automatically create disconnect service orders from the asyst:Utility Billing™ disconnect report.
- Assign service requests to individual technicians (you can hand out printed Service Orders or even send e-mails automatically to a digital pager or internet enabled cell phone).
- Enter service request findings and resolutions (in addition to the answers to the up to five questions posed to the technician).
- Maintain an unlimited history of the services performed at a single location.
- Automatically creates service order to get the reading for new customers, finals or transferred customers.
- Ability to send letters and notices with Microsoft Word mail merge capability.
- Easily look up service orders by name, address, status, type, date, and more!
asyst:Service Orders is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst:Utility Billing applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your organization. The asyst® family operates in either a single user of networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Service Orders is packed with features that will make your work life easier and more enjoyable.