asyst:Cash Control™ is a full featured Cash Control system designed to allow a single point of entry and management of cash transactions from all asyst® subsystems. asyst:Cash Control integrates directly with asyst:Property Tax™, asyst:Utility Billing™, asyst:Accounts Payable™, asyst:Accounts Receivable™, asyst:Cash Receipts™, asyst:Payroll™ and asyst:General Ledger™ so that daily deposits from one or more asyst modules can be managed from one entry point and monthly cash reconciliation can be handled through a single point of control as well. Instead of module by module cash management, asyst:Cash Control integrates the cash receipts and disbursements from all asyst subsystems and presents a unified view of your cash transactions. In addition asyst:Cash Control has the following features:
- Provides a central repository for all cash transactions.
- Handles all cash receipt transactions and allows user definition of periodic bank deposits.
- Integrates cash disbursement transactions and provides a single view for monthly reconciliation.
- Produces an integrated check register for each bank, independent of the asyst system from which the check was written.
- Organizations can easily create one central bank deposit or handle dozens of different banks and accounts.
- asyst:Cash Control will record miscellaneous interest, fees and other transactions that are not recorded in a sub-system collected along with revenue generated from other asyst modules.
asyst:Cash Control is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of our local government organization. The asyst family of products operates in ether a single user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Cash Control is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more efficient.