asyst:Project Accounting ™ is a full-featured management system that looks and works like Microsoft® Office. Designed specifically for use by local governments and not-for-profit organizations whose accounting requirements call for fund and encumbrance accounting, the asyst:Project Accounting module is designed to track an unlimited number of projects. This module supports unlimited tasks and cost codes within each project and will track costs entered through the General Ledger, Purchase Orders, Accounts Payable and Payroll modules across an unlimited number of projects and grants. The design of the module supports a single data entry point but tracks detail expenditures within the fiscal year and additionally over the life of the project.
- Tracks projects and grants across multiple fiscal years, including setting up project budgets and tracking transaction detail for an unlimited umber of fiscal years.
- Eliminates redundant data entry by automating the tracking of revenue and expenditures of projects through journal entries, voucher processing, and payroll distributions posted to the asyst:General Ledger™ and asyst:Project Accounting simultaneously.
- Tracks an unlimited number of projects, tasks and cost codes for an unlimited amount of time.
- Documents can easily be attached to your project database.
- Project Status Reports and Financial Reports are available for any time period.
asyst:Project Accounting is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst®applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your local government organization. The asyst family of products operates in either a single user or networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Project Accounting is packed with features that will help you to make your work life more organized and therefore easier and more enjoyable.