asyst:Fixed Assets™ gives you the ability to easily maintain a register of fixed assets owned by your organization, calculate depreciation, create appropriate General Ledger journal entries for depreciation. Click on any of the links below to review information, check out screen shots, and download sample reports in adobe acrobat format for each of the asyst:Fixed Assets applications.
· Records and monitors capital assets.
· System maintains description, identification, location, age, departmental allocation, original cost,acquisition date, fund source and asset type.
· Tracks the transfer and disposal of assets.
· Eliminates redundant data entry by automating the acquisition of pending fixed assets through integration with asyst:Accounts Payable™.
· Allows for easy production of asset register.
· Increases accounting control by providing detailed account records of your organization’s assets.
· Improves efficiency by automatically calculating depreciation.
· Provides easy access to information with easy search options for assets.
· Easily transfers assets and improvements between locations and departments.
· System provides multiple site defined fields for dates, amounts and comments.
asyst:Fixed Assets is part of a comprehensive system of individual asyst® applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting needs of your organization. The asyst family operates in either a single user or a networked PC environment. Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Fixed Assets is packed with features that will make your work life easier and more enjoyable.