asyst:Cash Receipts™ provides a centralized cash register function for all asyst® cash receiving applications. These include asyst:Utility Billing™, asyst:Property Tax™, asyst:General Ledger™, asyst:Accounts Receivable™, as well as any other asyst application which accepts payments.
The system is designed to provide cash register functions for the other applications, but is not intended to replace any of the cash entry or distribution functions of these applications. Specifically, asyst:Cash Receipts links to the other applications for account number, account name, and account balance information necessary to accept payments.
asyst:Cash Receipts is one of a comprehensive system of individual asyst applications that can be mixed and matched to meet your most exacting accounting needs. The asyst product family operates in either a single user or a network PC environment.
Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Cash Receipts is packed with features before only available in much more complex and expensive systems:
- Maintains and validates the list of computer terminals that may be used as cash registers.
- Provides the linkage to other asyst applications for both lookup of customer account number and balance due as well as receipt posting.
- Handles payment acceptance, accounting, and pricing for an unlimited number of miscellaneous receipts (such as certified copy fees, trash bag sales, etc.) that are not interfaced to another asyst receivables applications.
- Accommodates multiple receipt types on a single receipt.
- Calculates change due.
- Prints professional looking, laser printed cash receipts.
- Prints clear and auditable daily register close-out reports.
- The entire system is online, with simple error corrections, yet audit and control features are integrated throughout.
- Unbilled revenues, such as certified copy fees or trash bag purchases, can also be receipted.
- Maintains an unlimited amount of transaction history.
- Easily look up by person all balances owed through out the municipality for Property Taxes, Utility Bills, Misc. Accounts Receivable invoices, Code Violations and Municipal Court fines. Balances can easily be paid off with one transaction.