asyst:Accounts Receivable™ is a full featured billing and collections product designed to interface seamlessly with asyst:General Ledger™ and asyst:Cash Receipts™. That is, asyst:Accounts Receivable provides an integrated set of programs that not only allow you to bill for many miscellaneous charges, but will also accept billings from other applications (or manually billed items) and provide the collection functions of a complete Accounts Receivable system.
Despite its ease of use and value pricing, asyst:Accounts Receivable is packed with features before only available in much more complex and expensive systems:
- Account for invoices already sent to customers or send original bills, all from the same data entry form.
- Provides lookup capability for invoices and payment transctions.
- Handles billing for multiple departments as well as the accounting for revenue, accounts receivable and cash for multiple departments and funds.
- Permits cash receipts at time of "sale" or later, as a result of billing.
- Works with asyst:Cash Receipts and interfaces directly with asyst:General Ledger, but works independently of these two products as well.
- Provides the ability to assess finance charges and to accommodate variable sales taxation on products and services.
asyst:Account Receivable can be also interfaced with asyst:Code Enforcement™, asyst:Business Licenses™, asyst:Animal Licenses™ and asyst:Cemetery Management™ for simplified billing.