asyst:Payroll™ is a full featured payroll system that looks and works like Microsoft® Office. Windows-based, asyst:Payroll integrates seamlessly, with asyst:General Ledger™ and the entire Microsoft Office family. asyst:Payroll is one of a comprehensive system of individual applications that can be mixed and matched to meet the most exacting payroll and accounting needs. This product family operates in either a single user or a small network PC environment.
asyst:Payroll is a full featured, yet easy to use payroll system designed specifically for use by local governments and other not-for-profit organizations whose requirements call for payroll and fund accounting. It integrates seamlessly with asyst:General Ledger for automatic entry of journal entries, without further data entry.
Despite its ease of use and value pricing, the asyst:Payroll is packed with features before only available in much more complex and expensive systems:
- The entire system is on-line, with easy adjustment entries and simple error corrections, with audit and control features integrated throughout.
- asyst:Payroll is designed to keep up with all types of pay, deductions, and benefits (both taxable and non-taxable) for employees of governmental and not-for-profit organizations.
- All federal, state, and local taxes are supported and easily maintained by the user.
- The system supports direct deposits, as well as laser and continuous checks.
- All required federal reporting (e.g., 941s, W-2s, Canadian T-4's) is available, including magnetic media submission.
- Employee earnings can be distributed to multiple funds, departments, and general ledger accounts.
- Handles leave accrual and accounting.
- An unlimited amount of transaction history can be maintained.
- Reports abound, yet the most powerful feature of the application is that you can create almost any report you can imagine using the power of Excel , Word or the Access report generator itself. All reports can be printed to Word or Excel for editing, or sent directly to your high resolution dot matrix, inkjet, or laser printer.
- asyst:Payroll is easy to implement. An organization can be up and running within hours of opening the box.
- And, its easy to learn. First, the power of the Windows graphical user interface makes everything much more intuitive than any other fund accounting product you've ever seen. Second, because it's made to look and work just like Microsoft's Office products, which countless organizations are already using.